Reviews for "Our Apartment Preview"

received untiy crashes on both devices i tried, but it does have nice music for the [art that did work

momoirosoft responds:

Both devices? It can depend on browser so maybe try a different one, and both WebGL 2.0 and Hardware acceleration is needed. Also know this doesn't work on android.

It's incredible how well your amazing 2D art has carried over into 3D, I'm just in awe of the amount of customization you've already managed to implement.

Speaking of customization, having a slider for the scale of the UI that rescales itself feels reALLY dangerous 😂

momoirosoft responds:

Thanks! Yeah my main goal visually was recreating and improving on my usual 2D work.

And i have a lot more customization planned, most of the current outfits were made quite a while ago over the period a month or two.

And yeah slider was a bit last minute, it will be worked on.

there seems to be a small thing in sex sim cow girl, if you press move while squeezing her breast and then cancel it, one of her eyes gets stuck closed other than that, i consider this game a masterpiece, it is absolutely wonderful, and the menu music is amazing, i would vibe to it for hours

momoirosoft responds:

That might be related to how dialogue triggers, I need to put more work into it so it interrupts previous dialogue easier.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

I've had some trouble with the 360 aspect as even when I've done inverse x and y or others, the controls are still the same. I feels more like I'm dragging the background rather than the foreground and the mouse sensitivity is fairly high.

Is it possible to implement a feature to be able move the camera's center point elsewhere with the use of the arrow keys during the 360 camera option?

That's all the points I wanted to make as this game is wonderful. Thank you so much for this. Wishlisted this on steam.

momoirosoft responds:

I'll look into keyboard controls for the camera, I've been meaning to do a revamp for sometime. Part of the issues with camera is conflicts with browser functions. I'm not sure how to solve this yet, but adding a keyboard option would help.

Glad you enjoyed it!

yeah! the shit that I want to buy in steam and waiting for the release

will you add x ray view and so on?

momoirosoft responds:

An X-ray view exists but it's simple, it's the icon with the two circles.

Glad you enjoyed it!