Reviews for "Our Apartment Preview"

Very good, some sets are not complete, like satan. But 10/10

momoirosoft responds:

Ah yeah like satan material items? I could add more of those, if there's a particular set feel free to message me.

Glad you enjoyed it!

minor details that could be changed, like the progression button to the right of the dialogue box (in certain lightings it's almost impossible to see), the setting menu is almost unusable and weirdly pathed when zooming in and out of it, and the physics for the vagina during the dildo scene reminds me of sludge. Other than those, it's a beauty. 360 camera is something I have personally never seen ever in these types of games, allowing for me to play around with angles and make posing even better. Thanks for this.

momoirosoft responds:

Yeah I do want to redo that a bit, but I plan to hire a UI person soon once more things are finalized. And yeah UI scale slider was a last minute reimplementation, will be improved in due time.

Do you mean the SFX for the dildo scene? Not sure what you mean there.

And glad you enjoy the camera, the idea was to have the option to play it like a video, or have control, cause sometimes getting good angles on ever changing scenarios is difficult.

Piece of art. No doubt.

momoirosoft responds:

Appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed it!

I wouldn't think this was a demo at first if it didn't say lol. Top teir

momoirosoft responds:

Ha! I have pretty high standards lol...

Literally the best game I have ever played. Nice dude 10/10 would play again

momoirosoft responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!