Reviews for "SNEK: The Game"

This is a great take on snake because in this game you actually want to be shorter and not longer, your actually trying to help the snake stay alive while the regular snake you just make him fat and greedy with apples.

Aprime responds:

Hahahahah, thank you! Exactly! You're practically trying to kill the Snake and that point

Cute snek, good game. Im happy for life.

life happy, im snek

Snek

Brek

it couldnt get more simple than this! odd story: i got a slo mo cauldron but as soon as i got it a rock SPAWNED ON THE SAME SPOT! NO JOKE! it gets weirder. when i start a new game, SNEK IS STUCK AS THE SLO MO POWER FOR TH WHOLE THING!

Aprime responds:

Wow, that's incredible. I've made it so that they never spawn in the same place, unless there's no other space (or they'll be an endless loop). I never accounted for a rock and power-up to happen at the same time. So you must have died from the rock but kept the power-up. Thanks for letting me know!!
Oddly enough, these are the types of stories I like. It's crazy the unintentional mechanics that can come about.

wow