Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SNEK: The Game"

What brings this game down for me is that there is a huge amount of lag. Sometimes it runs fine, other times and running at 3fps and I end up losing because of the input lag, Other than that its a decent snake game.

Aprime responds:

interesting, is it like that with just this game or all games? I'm not experiencing any of these issues.

nice game ^^ all medals is hard :x

That's good :D

This was a pretty good game. I admit to never being a fan of the "Snake" games. They just seemed kind of too bland. I appreciate the little homage. People who do like these games should enjoy this. I like the name.

It gets fast really well, fast. I mean, that happens in most games, but this seemed more so than usual. I like a challenge. I assume I'm not supposed to touch those other things. Maybe could have used music.

Aprime responds:

Music would be distracting, but I guess I could have given the option for it.
I probably does get fast too quickly, maybe my formula could have done with some tweaking :D

What else is there to fix in a 2D snake game? Certainly not this; the intentional lag, the pointless rocks, and the redundant potion sprites.

Aprime responds:

it's supposed to run like that because it's old school. One block at a time.

A cute little Snake game, but nothing else too crazy besides some basic pickups.

Aprime responds:

but can you get top score?