Reviews for "SNEK: The Game"

Solid Game of snake
My 2 criticisms are that the screen is too large for my browser and the snakes could move a little smoother other than that good game 3.5/5

The game is simple and fun to play. Unfortunately there are a few glitch issues. Occasionally when playing for a long period of time potions fail to show up to reduce the size of the snake. When that happens the player is forced to terminate play. Rocks still appear when this happens. The timer gets confused and stops working right when the snake gets too long. This is frustrating. Thanks for making a solid addictive fun to play game.

Aprime responds:

Interesting....... PM me, when does the timer get confused?

This game is amazing

thank you!

the game needs scroll lock, every now and then it starts scrolling which makes it unfun a lot of the time.

Aprime responds:

It has scrolllock, just make sure you're in the game, also you can fullscreen or use WASD.

In this game, you play as an adorbs snek! A good rendition of the classic snake-game genre, you won't want to miss this one. The addition of power ups and it's cute art style make it a fun and more unique homage to the classic.

Aprime responds:

haha, glad you think so! thanks!