Reviews for "SNEK: The Game"

it couldnt get more simple than this! odd story: i got a slo mo cauldron but as soon as i got it a rock SPAWNED ON THE SAME SPOT! NO JOKE! it gets weirder. when i start a new game, SNEK IS STUCK AS THE SLO MO POWER FOR TH WHOLE THING!

Aprime responds:

Wow, that's incredible. I've made it so that they never spawn in the same place, unless there's no other space (or they'll be an endless loop). I never accounted for a rock and power-up to happen at the same time. So you must have died from the rock but kept the power-up. Thanks for letting me know!!
Oddly enough, these are the types of stories I like. It's crazy the unintentional mechanics that can come about.

SNek

Brek

Hey nice game

Hey thanks man

Snek

Brek

Highly addictive and a pretty fun take on Snake.

The 300 segment medal is kinda annoying to get but other than that there's really no complaints here.

Aprime responds:

Hahaha, yeah I didn't want to make that medal easy. I played around with it for a while until I was happy that 300 was a good amount. Thanks for playing :)