Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ollie and Scoops: Baby It's COVID Time (2020)"

:) yay

Hah... this is really great. Top notch audio, great voices, and a charming little song. And lol- I recognized "Desmond" from Smiling Friends immediately, so that was an added bonus.
I would like to suggest this be instead uploaded to the Audio Portal & simply use the background image as album art or related art or whatever... lyrics can always be posted in the description. But hey, I dunno if it matters to anybody enough to affect its score. Just figured I'd bring it up since it's not really a "movie" y'know. Oops, I'm thinking with portals. :b

the title said to me babay its cold outside prody grate work

Even for a submission with a single image, this was a delight. And that's pretty hard to accomplish. I legit loved the voice actors/singers in this. I hope both Rich and Mike get to be in more projects! Also a big lover of jazz music, so that helps. If this ever becomes animated, let me know through message, because I would love to see it! :)

This was honestly great. Very charming. I love the bit of banter right near the end. Really feels like everyone involved in the production on this is having a really great time with it.

Keep at it,