Reviews for "Frog to the moon"

Great platforming! Challenging, but good level design! I am not so sure about the controls, though. It is confusing when sometimes it’s up for jump, but when in the air, it is left or right. I confused it a lot, when I was not concentrating...

HenrySanchezNG responds:

I intended it to be hard but I don't want to cross the line of making an unpleasant experience. Maybe I will crank down the difficulty next time and keep the core gameplay.

Its perfect!!!! but is so hard and confusing to me

Aww D:
I will try to make the sequel less confusing : D

Needs a reset button so I don't have to keep going into the menu to reset. Also, when you pause right before you die, the music is gone when you come back to life. Besides that, it's a nice lil Celeste-like. I think the main reason people might not like it is because double jump is right or left, not up. Which is a unique mechanic, but also kinda cumbersome until you get over the learning curve.

Press R.
And to fix the music just hit reset.

Also thank you for noticing it was kind of like Celeste I did get inspiration from it about that climbing the mountain thing .

Pretty cool review

Bit confusing, but pretty cool!

HenrySanchezNG responds:

I guess confusing is a common way to describe my game D:
Gotta change that on the sequel

the double jumps are kinda hard to get used to

Yeh 0: