Reviews for "FilmBudds: Heaven, Hell and Back"

Ok, so, basically here's some actual critique:
The intro
The intro is the eddsworld intro plain and simple
That shouldn't be like that, and I think it should be changed.
2nd of all
Find a different writing style.
It reeks of "trying to be funny but only one joke gets a giggle outta me"
Also, the art style is meh, but that may not be your fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya happy now dorfde?
Also, the voice over is a lot better In this one
Just get microphones or something
The quality is still crappy

cpultra responds:

I do agree the intro is similar, and might seem like a copy. Noel has been wanting to change it so I’ll look into that. Also everyone but Chris has a decent mic, and Noel had some problems importing the audio, so that’s probably why it sounds off.

DorfdeDoesStuff responds:

There, was that so hard? Was it so hard for you to make something like this and not "Filmbud cringe xd its an edworl rip of :(". And also Ill say it again, you can dis like it all you want, thats fine, I could care less. But in my opinion, you cross the line where you constantly slam it into everyones face non stop, try to "expose" me during a vc to a bunch of NG peeps and literally tell your friends to say shit about it too. Again I could give less of a fuck if you hate it, just don't constantly repeat it like a broken record. At least with shit like this I can understand where you're coming from and we can try and improve. You saying "youre ripping off eddsworld" does jack shit. Thank you for the response none the less.

Okay, first Congrats on 1# Daily Feature :D! Thats Amazing!
Second, of all the filmbudds episodes, this is not my favorite by far, but is still good one!
The Animation is simply AMAZING! And the designs are better than ever!
The Voice Acting is Getting Better, the only people who have to improve in voice acting are Tony and Chris! Especially Tony, he sometimes seems to be reading the lines without any emotion! This is especially evident at the beginning of the episode when he seems to be just reading the lines too far from each other!
The writing of the episode is... well, Fine! But the writing has a lot of the same problems that I remember in the episode "Beach and Camp Liars"! Mainly theres to many random things happen at the same time, some parts seem kind rushed, and the episode ends in nothing with a lot of the things not explained (i mean, its still better than the finale of "Beach and Camp Liars" because that literally ended out of nowhere)! But the story in self is not bad! Actually is really well put in!
My real big problem with the episode is the comedy/jokes! Before I start this part I just wanna warn, my own sense of humor is really bad XD, so take this with a grain of salt! The jokes are really mixed! Some gived me a chuckle, and others make me feel nothing! But then we have a swear parts! Yes, I am counting the swear parts as jokes! The Swear parts were really mixed too! At the beginning of the episode it was ok, and was actually really funny at some parts! But at the Middle/Finale of the episode it started to look kind forced in some parts! I'm not saying they can't have swears in the episode, actually you guys can put whatver you want :D, just don't force them so much!
i liked was the characters interactions that without a doubt some of these interactions were very funny!
And the Dialogue most of the part was okay/good, but it could be better in some ways!
And I think thats my full opinion about the episode!
In the finale, its a okay episode with some problems that could be fixed in the future!
I Enjoy my time watching it, and I Enjoy my time rewatching for this long ass review!
Sorry for making you guys reading all of this!
Good Job, a strong 7/10! I hope my best for the future!

AniNoel responds:

Thank you for the highly detailed feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We try our best to make the episode as efficiently as we can. :)

DorfdeDoesStuff responds:

Thank you for the review! I really don't mind the length of the review in fact it actually helps the fact that you made a full in depth review. Especially since I'm new to writing and stuff, and as this being my first proper script I written for the series this honestly helps me out with knowing what to fix in the future episodes!

Good job on daily 1st

ay these are getting better! Solid inprovement!

cringiest moments af