Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Codeine Cowboys [v2]"

Using nothing is op

MoeAnguish responds:

I told you your own guns are enough, lol

It's well done, but the part about being able to use your own guns really give the players a much easier advantage. (Especially the SP28)

But, doesn't make the game partly bad, they can choose whether they wish to make it harder for themselves or not, which is a great mechanic.

MoeAnguish responds:

Yeah, that's kinda what i was going for. if the game's hard, grab a gun that makes it easier, if it's too easy, make it harder for yourself and start without one. glad you enjoyed the game!

Good job, I like retro 80's but having gun in like pac-man game is little bit wierd don't you think? It's not the bad part if you can make maps bigger or giving AI HP it will be much harder.

MoeAnguish responds:

It is, but in an even weirder way, it works, and that's why i did it.
Glad you enjoyed it btw!

Really great mashup of two addictive and challenging games. Super fun and rewarding to complete each level as fast as possible. Be able to select weapons before the round is pretty cool. I like how you added grenades and breakable walls to this type of game, makes this interesting. I did notice one very big glitch/bug, if you play with your fist and rapidly click LMB the enemies bug out and ignore you/cant aim at you. This is basically the closest thing to "godmode".

MoeAnguish responds:

Thank you! and that's actually because you're SPEEEEEEEEED boi, lol

This game was pretty addicting.

Thanks Johnny.