Reviews for "Codeine Cowboys [v2]"

Seem to have encountered a problem, the enemies stopped spawning after I'd been playing for a while. At first I thought it was just the later levels, but they continued not spawning after I started from the beginning again. Might be worth looking into.

Good game!

MoeAnguish responds:

Sorry to hear that. that will be taken care of soon though.

This game is amazing!!!! Love it

Thank you!

Really great mashup of two addictive and challenging games. Super fun and rewarding to complete each level as fast as possible. Be able to select weapons before the round is pretty cool. I like how you added grenades and breakable walls to this type of game, makes this interesting. I did notice one very big glitch/bug, if you play with your fist and rapidly click LMB the enemies bug out and ignore you/cant aim at you. This is basically the closest thing to "godmode".

MoeAnguish responds:

Thank you! and that's actually because you're SPEEEEEEEEED boi, lol

I liked this game. Its counter-intuitive at first. But ounce you start using the SPAZ gun and figure out that its more about avoiding the enemies than killing them, this game is fun. The problem is that in the last 3 levels no enemies spawn at all. So the difficulty curve is the opposite of what it would be in most other games. It starts out almost too hard then it ends being way to easy.

MoeAnguish responds:

Thanks! and yes, that's very fair.

that was an excellent game i enjoyed it very much!

MoeAnguish responds:

Thanks, happy to hear that!