For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Tomb"

Niiiice. And Happy Halloween!

Cheers, hope you had a good 1

This song makes me think of Silent Hill, would not be too out of place to be honest.

AntonM responds:

Yeah I'm a massive fan of the games, dont know how many times I've listened to the 2nd ones soundtrack lol

This is both soothing and creepy. I need it. Well written. Really enjoying it.

Thanks

A pretty eerie, ambivalent and atmospheric piece! Love the sense of mystery here, the chimes, the reverb; how it all somehow seems to transcend the human realm. Nice!

-cd-

Cheers Cyberdevil

I love the ghosty pads and the echo-y bass. The piece could use a bit more melodic content and textural fill, but everything sits nicely in the mix, and I love the sound design and atmosphere. The structure could stand to be fleshed out a little more, too. At 1:15, it seemed like the piece was growing towards a climax, but then you scaled back the pacing a bit. It's a really well-produced track, but I think you also could've done a lot more with it. Either way, congrats on the first-place Spooktacular finish. ;)

AntonM responds:

Thanks for the feedback + giving me some good stuff to work on :)