Reviews for "Gordie The Moronfish"

Great animation stupid character

Oh please i stopped watching disney and warner bros movies when i was 10 the fun of newgrounds is you can make it a little bit more "adult fit" not that im a adult but this was even too kiddy for me!

nice

i didn't find it funny, but the animation was great. good job.

You've done better elsewhere. Seriously.

This is probably your worst submition to Newgrounds. The style really suffered from this. It was hardly creative to electrocute the fish, and the whole thing just struck me as sub-par. I just didn't find it all that funny, and I'm surprised it made the top fifty at all, much less stayed there. It didn't totally suck though. You're drawing style is pretty damn good.

A nice animation, but hardly top 50 material

Short and simple, but not laugh-out-loud funny. The style was good, however, and it was worth the short load time.
The flashing text in the preloader needs to go, and a play button at the end of the loader always helps.

Nice, except the ending

Aww come on :P i wanted to see him get fried!
you shouldn't have just blanked the screen when he jumped back in the aquarium... except for that, it was a really well done movie :)
the animation and style was really great
keep up the good work!