For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Creo - Dune"

I listen to this all the time when Im playing Forza. It has that epic feel to it. One of the greatest songs I have ever heard. You should defintley make more songs with a drop in that style.

This new EP altogether is absolutely amazing. This is my favorite song from it, but I can't get Exoplanet or Enigma out of my head either! Thanks so much for this great music.

a m a z i n g song you got there... I love the desert feel you have, its very good... 10/10...

cool all my stars !!!

Reminds me of Kirby! Feels like it should be like a sand boss or something.. Epic! Also give me a hint of Egyptian/and or Chinese vibes.. 9.5/10
P.S If it were a little longer it would've been 10/10! I was so sad when it ended :(... LOL but seriously great job man..! Nothing less expected!