Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bright in the Screen 2nd Session"

THIS GAME IS FUCKING BULLSHIT WITH UNFAIR GAMEPLAY! Why not just title it "I made it impossible just to fuck with you. Suck my ass."?Seriously, once you get to the stage where you have to ferry the red guy to the subgame in the basement you can't get back up the elevator without dying. That's the end of the game for me. Completely impossible.

Oh, and no saving. Great. So I can't go back to try again. But, like I said, to get back up to the exit in that stage is literally impossible.

Then there are the bugs where I fall through the walls and floors randomly.

"Newgrounds presents", did this game actually get sponsored by Newgrounds? Maybe it should.

HapPie responds:

It's not, I was actually looking to have it sponsored...about 10 years ago. So I figured it was a little too late for that and maybe not really worth it.

I have no words, this is truly an unique experience... But I still don't understand the DASH mechanism... Also, it is a shame that it is not possible to jump "cutscenes", and I know that the color scheme is part of the charm, but sometimes it is too difficult to understand what is happening!

EDIT: I'm trying a little everyday, but Level 3 is tough! I can't pass the "plataform ride", the game allows 3 hits, and that's it. His health could return after some time.
Also, the music, to loop, wouldn't be difficult, just need to decrease the volume at the end...

HapPie responds:

Really glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback!
About the dash: in the Diaphanous game, your fall speed is really slow, but if you press down you speed downwards and can bounce off from enemies and knock them down (only once though! Don't step on people too much)