Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Lil Kart game"

This is quite fun actually! Even if you lack precise control on the ground, there's a reason for that and you came up with level designs that allow it to be fun instead of annoying. (Not having a bunch of player death helps a lot probably). You also still have a bit of steering mid-air which people will appreciate. Solid idea for a platformer.

Would love to see more of game about man trapped in shopping cart /10

p.s. It would be fun if the game was sort of surreal and the plot of the game was actually "You are trapped in a shopping cart".

For an unfinished game, it's really good! I know people probably want an explanation for reviews but... I don't know what to say haha. When I like something, I just like it. Not much reason to it. And also, the fact that its unfinished can explain why some parts break a bit haha. Good game, and I will be super hyped when it's fully complete!

I think you have a solid concept here. I enjoy the main character, funny guy stuck in his cart with his limited mobility. The background and screen flip-flopping concept is good. I would really like to play this when it is refined and the A and D movement doesn't require constant tapping. That is really the only complaint I have. I just realized I can change movement mid-air and can drive on the ceiling. Woohoo! Game plays well for me in regular size and when I adjust my screen size. Keep working on it! :)

Kinda nice for a bit, but VERY unfinished... A and D work as they should, but arrow keys still make the character move very slowly for some reason (probably because of a default Construct movement behaviour that still has 'default controls' turned on). And zooming out just to see the whole thing is a really easy fix. The arrows make the whole page scroll up and down, but the game doesn't require using them, so I guess it's ok. There doesn't seem to be any sound and there is a part in which your cart can get stuck forever (red and twirly part with some u-turns)

Creamedbaens responds:

Yeah I fixed that lil problem