Reviews for "Eliatopia"

Lately this is full of errors, I can't use my items when I want (food). In addition to the delay in loading the maps, which did not take so long

It Is Kind Of Buggy But It's Pretty Good

I must say, this is the shortest, yet longest, most boring, yet most fun game I have ever played online! I don't hate helmet heroes, but I don't like it. This game is like 100 times better than that one. and the fact that it's an mmorpg makes it even better! the grinding takes pretty long, but you make it so it's worth it. and you even update every friday! (i think) your game makes lots of other games seem like garbage. It has really upbeat music,but it should have boss music to. Its even in early access! once its out of early access, you should charge people to play this game for 3 dollars, cause this game deserves a billion times more credit than its getting. keep up the good work!

cant co past continue

Reminds me of your old game helmet heroes but in a new light, really like this game it's fun and creative!