Reviews for "Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver."

you should sing for a Disney movie. your voice totally gives me a Beauty-and-the-Beast vibe, and I love it! keep going, your stuff is incredible.
BTW I used that tip of yours that you gave me so long ago.
It really helps, thank you so much.
this sounds so great!
5/5

Troisnyx responds:

Another favourite ;_; Meep. Thank you.

I don't recall which tip it was, it feels like so long ago o.O But, glad that it was of help.

I can't find the words to describe the beauty in this. <3 Your voice is beautiful and so is the arrangement. Very original. I'd love to somehow make a remix of this sometime.

Oh meep. ;_; Thank you.

I'm not crying... I'm not crying... To hell, I am crying. This is toooo amazing!

How pure and honest and expressive. I haven't gotten around to leaving a review on this so far but will continue to study this to do it justice. Let me just say, the writing is inspired. I think you and I know by Whom. :)

Yes; I'm just grateful to the One who inspired the writing right now. <3

I cannot begin to imagine the effects on the people studying this song to remix it, or even on you -- but take all the time you need; I anticipate your take on it!

Beautiful vocals! I can tell this was meant for a bullet hell, I hope the art was as pretty as the music! If the vocal part really was an afterthought, you did an amazing job fitting them into the song! It sounds so natural :)