Reviews for "PROJECT: Felony"

This is some classic flash shitposting. I didn't think it was possible to top Lollyland but this certainly is giving it a run for its money.

DJSans responds:

Now that was a masterpiece.

What and absolutely beautiful train wreck this was! There's so much going on that doesn't make much sense but it doesn't have to! Was a fun watch!

A bunch of animated glitches, memes and some MLG type of warfare and the result one extremely silly looking video. Either that or must have been the drugs I took earlier.

An ok collab overall. Some of the concepts like the glitchy madness girl(?) were fun but I can see a lot of unintentional jankiness here and there (characters standing completely still for a noticeable amount of time for example) but enjoyable
I must say tho, having no clear arc or story it gets tiring quite quickly (made it to the 5 min mark and then had to stop) and the huge amount of memes will make it dated soon (it can also get cringy for some)
Cool collab still. Keep up the good job, you guys

someone needs to make this into a game