Reviews for "TD-Head Down Thumbs Up"

Love your life lessons. Been watching them for years.

Great to hear that you were able to get some closure in the end! keep on truckin', love your vids, and I hope you have a fantastic day too!

I am always amazed at how relatable your messages are despite the uniqueness of your storytelling, artwork, and life path. Well done.

So, I'm amidst an MBA program that's about to get tougher, and I just lost my job literally the day before you posted this. Thank you for picking me up, and setting me straight again. This isn't a new life lesson for me, but it is something that is very good to have as a reminder when things are down. So thank you again, and I hope this reaches more people who need it.

Raziberry responds:

That's awful to hear, but I wish you luck!

Was not expecting that sex scene. I mean, it should be rated A! Then again, it's still brief. Anyway, this was still informative. Great to hear about the virus from you. That really has affected everyone.

I've never...I probably shouldn't go into my personal life. This is a serious flash. Well, it is listed under comedy. The artwork was great here. Hey, it's (September) 20, 2020!

Raziberry responds:

haha well all I said about the virus is a gag on a t-shirt but yes I have now acknowledged it