Reviews for "Newgrounds Arcade"

name of the music? please.

larrynachos responds:

All of the music is credited on the authors and credits sidebar

I love this.

Thank you!

legit one of my most favorite games on this site, definitely give it a play if you've just hopped on or have been a veteran on the site. (new problem) don't know if it's intentional but my trophies reset on the coin machine. but i appreciate any fixes!

larrynachos responds:

wow, thanks! I'll do my best to keep adding new features!

HAPPY MADNESS DAY 2020!!!!

Happy Madness Day!

I wanted to test out the N word in the chat as curiosity to see what will happen.
And ye, a white box with text saying something me thinking about my life choices came up.

So, had to delete the cookies and start all over again.
So now I know what to not say when chatting.

...Also, you might wanna fix the cinema place. Since I've entered the N word song from the video ID. And the moonman videos too.

Overall, I do like the games though. My favourite is the Rammy's Runs.
Though, needs more multiplayer games.

Edit: You know what would be cool to add in if possible?
3D games. A clone of GTA would be cool for multiplayer.

larrynachos responds:

N word is instant ban, so don't say it.

How is cinema not working? If you get nintendo switch error, queue the next video twice before voteskipping. Also, check the console with f12 to see if YouTube is blocking embeds of a particular video.

Multiplayer minigames are way harder than single player but I'm working on a few things.

This is a 2d game engine, and a gta clone with multiplayer is an insane thing to ask for a minigame lol. Just go play gta lol.