Reviews for "Newgrounds Arcade"

You know.. the games' aren't amazing yet but this has a CRAZY amount of promise coming.
I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but adding other people's games to this might be an even better idea.

larrynachos responds:

Like adding links to other peoples' games, or like making knockoffs of classic games? I was toying around with a multiplayer toss the turtle idea :)

Thanks for the review! See you around I hope :D

>Me when I play madness zombie
>Easy Wave *plays it causality*
>Normal Wave *play it with quick reflexes*
>Hard Wave *John wick mode activated*

larrynachos responds:

Lol right? That game can get intense o.O I'll be adding more weapons and new armored enemies very soon! Thanks for the review :D

I wanted to test out the N word in the chat as curiosity to see what will happen.
And ye, a white box with text saying something me thinking about my life choices came up.

So, had to delete the cookies and start all over again.
So now I know what to not say when chatting.

...Also, you might wanna fix the cinema place. Since I've entered the N word song from the video ID. And the moonman videos too.

Overall, I do like the games though. My favourite is the Rammy's Runs.
Though, needs more multiplayer games.

Edit: You know what would be cool to add in if possible?
3D games. A clone of GTA would be cool for multiplayer.

larrynachos responds:

N word is instant ban, so don't say it.

How is cinema not working? If you get nintendo switch error, queue the next video twice before voteskipping. Also, check the console with f12 to see if YouTube is blocking embeds of a particular video.

Multiplayer minigames are way harder than single player but I'm working on a few things.

This is a 2d game engine, and a gta clone with multiplayer is an insane thing to ask for a minigame lol. Just go play gta lol.

this game is gud! :)

Thanks! It will hopefully only keep getting better :D

love seeing the classic characters in these great micro games
NEW UPDATE LOOKS SICK!!! pls finish eddsworld game

larrynachos responds:

Glad you do :) Stop by again soon!