Reviews for "Newgrounds Arcade"

What an amazing game.

I laughed. I cried.

The relationshops built will live with me for a lifetime.

Okay, the game was not like that. Although, it was an awesome game! I loved every bit of it and it was a great time waster during online classes.

Stay safe!

larrynachos responds:

I'm glad you liked it! I've just added a new multiplayer air hockey minigame, so come back soon! I'm gonna keep updating as long as people are playing :)

Thanks so much for your review :3

Wow, that was a very odd game. Or should I say games. It was still amazing! I mean, I didn't even know how to release the plushies I got! I'd think that would be automatic. Still easier than a regular claw machine.

I hate those Flappy Bird games. Again, still easier than the real game. This was definitely elaborate. We're having tons of fancy submissions lately. The layout's great.

I love the idea, but one of my prizes got stuck on top of the claw machine which sucks. Hopefully just a bug though. - Doug Dimmadome, Owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Edit - Refreshing fixed it

larrynachos responds:

Thanks! I'm sorry to hear that, did a refresh help? (exit to menu before refreshing so it saves)

this game has alot of potential, for me it runs quite slow but thats ok its a new game after all

im running on a chromebook

found a glitch

in the claw machine minigame sometimes the plushies will clip through the claw

glitch 2

Some medals are not working

plushie ideas:

p-bot, nene, hubert cumberdale, sanford, blue knight, grunt, dad and golden whale

larrynachos responds:

Thank you! I'd like some more information about what you're running on. Are you on mobile? Physics run really slow on mobile and idk how to fix it lol. I've also noticed it's using quite a bit of my gpu too, gonna have to look into that.

Thanks for your review!

edit: the medal and coin objects will push out of each other so you can only get one each time. I've had plushies clip through if I've got more than two, but usually I get at least one :) I'll look into it though! Also, you're supposed to drop it off in the left side by the tank guy. Idk what the big white circle you're talking about is. I'll also look into optimizing performance on chromebooks, I think there was someone else that had that problem too!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES-