Reviews for "Newgrounds Arcade"

It's coming along nicely! Would suggest increasing the font size on dropdown menus, arrow buttons and in other places. The number in the Chat button seems to add rather than refresh the actual number of ppl in chat.

Also, dedicate a news post to the change log entries, and add that posts link to the author description on the submission page, to cut down on clutter.

larrynachos responds:

The chat button gives notifications for new messages, not players online. I will work on the css for dropdowns and whatnot. The news post changelog is a good idea, I noticed I was already running low on characters 😅

Thanks for the review! I'm gonna work hard to get at least another half star from ya :3

Thank you, Larry, very cool.
Oh, by the way, new minigame is awesome and I love it.

larrynachos responds:

wow thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying madness arena! :D Next on my list is to give the enemies different weapons :D

I LOVE IT

Thanks, I'm glad you do!

this is so cool i m gonna tune in every day after school
edit. wow this looks way better and thank you for making this.
edit. minigame henry stickmin endless runner run from the cops

larrynachos responds:

Awesome! I'm happy you like it :)

Will this stay up after December? I love this collection of games. It feels so nostalgic!

larrynachos responds:

This'll be up as long as you want! I'm going to keep adding to this as long as people are interested! I actually have an update coming out tonight with a new minigame and a plushy expansion!