Reviews for "Cloud Talk : Foamy The Squirrel"

I know you are big on opinions and always short on facts so I thought I would help you out. According to the CDC the number of teenage child births continues to fall. It is 72% lower than it was in 1991. The number of births to teenagers aged 15–19 was 179,871 in 2018 (out of 3,791,712 births). Doing the math, that's about 4.7% of all child births in American in 2018 were from teenage mothers.
National Vital Statistics Reports: Births: Final Data for 2018. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_13-508.pdf

haha

very relevant to the human condition. sadly, i imagine some people will start shooting up schools after the pandemic ends. but, perhaps focusing only on these people is commiting the spotlight fallacy?

One must share a meaning of life with the universe to truly know the Earth's revolution.

Aliens man.

It's sad how the social commentary in this cartoon is still relevant today, except we have way less school shootings this year because of the pandemic closing down schools. Always loved this episode and I'm thrilled it's back on Newgrounds. ^_^