Reviews for "Robot Debate Club - Robot Day 2020"

idk

Syrupmasterz responds:

I don't know either, Debate Bot 900 makes a good point by I feel he's playing to people's paranoia a little bit too much.

Well, you didn't ask to use my song so you can expect a strongly worded letter from my lawyer ;D I admire the argument put forth in this though, so I guess I'll let it slide for fear of robot reprisals.

EDIT - Just in case it wasn't clear, I was joking :D

Syrupmasterz responds:

Counterpoint; You have been adding 'when do you think you'll be using one of the songs in one of yours vids?' in a few of our emails, so in my eyes using a song of yours that I thought fit perfectly as credit music was to be a welcomed surprise out of the blue. Not to mention our ongoing business relationship and that any issues before continuing our music making-financing endeavors would be easily resolved before a new song was created if there was indeed an issue.

If you TRULY had an issue with me using a song, you'd slam the breaks on the songs in the works and any such progress would be denied until the matter was settled. :P

But yes, going forwards now that I've already surprised you I'll make to to ask beforehand to prevent lawyer-ly letter threats. haha
(thumbs-up motion)

Edit in response to your edit: I was aware you were joking, so I jokingly responded as if I didn't think you were joking on top of being extra concise as to explain my actions...jokingly. :P

Both sides made valid arguments and I am so glad to finally see a civilized debate for a change. Now, I'm just worrying about how the spin doctors might pervert this for their own benefit. :(

Syrupmasterz responds:

The best thing you can do in such a situation is to make sure that you yourself don't fall for the tricks of the spin doctors. Education and self-research is key.

I Dunno, for a machine called debate bot, it had alot of straw man arguments.

Very impressed by how this came together in such little time, You've earned that rest.

Syrupmasterz responds:

Yeah, Debate Bot 900 makes some good points now and then, but his best competition was wiped out in the Semi-Finals by KillTron.

A three day toon is fun to do but it requires some recuperation afterwards of course. :P
Glad you liked it!

The 2020 Presidential debate in a nutshell.. lmao nice work

Syrupmasterz responds:

Hopefully the Human Debates are less explosive than the Robots ones this year.
Thanks for hosting Robot Day again as well. :)