Reviews for "Birthday 29"

Time flies.

Cool

these are always fantastic yotam, hope all is good for ya

Every year since 2017 i just wait for you to post your bithday song. The animation with the music makes a couple that put me in a state that i can't describe. It's funny, but it's also quite sad, calm and put me to think about a lot of subjects.
I can't help but to identify myself with the phrases that you say in there and the way that you drew yourself this time.
Please make a video talking about the process of doing your things; How you write the lyrics, how you compose the melody, etc...

Well, shit... The fact that you're only one year younger than me and your birthday is rather close to mine might help with this, but all your birthday songs always hit me hard and feel so close to home. It might also help that they're really introspective and harshly personal in these and deep down we might all feel a little bit like that. If even someone as talented and with so much going on for him as you feels like that, why wouldn't we all?

Keep it up, Yotam. It's always a pleasure to see what you do.