Reviews for "C-19 Conspiracy Story"

when you call the newspaper "the daily bullcrap"
Update: played again, "President Daffy Duck"

Little-Rena responds:

Pretty much most newspapers tbh AM I RIGHTE?!

In their new book, soft pp, soft pp is to have said that COVID-19 is 'soft pp', which many have seen as a rather soft pp opinion. Experts have called on soft pp, where soft pp has been published, to take action, as soft pp referencing soft pp as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause soft pp among the population.

President soft pp today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as soft pp. The President is considered to be a long time soft pp of soft pp, both of them having worked together in soft pp. We are unsure if soft pp will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to soft pp to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'soft pp is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop soft pp, it's to use soft pp with it, and we can treat those who have it with soft pp'.

soft pp has taken out a patent on soft pp, and intends to sell it for $soft pp, but doctors say this soft pp is soft pp and won't work as a result.

We here are soft pp do firmly believe that soft pp is a true soft pp and will go a long way.

soft pp - Health Editor

My first run:

In their new book, Greed: A How To Manuel, Blob is to have said that COVID-19 is 'Happiness is a crimson field, littered with the corpses of your enemies.', which many have seen as a rather swarthy opinion. Experts have called on Lichtenstein, where Greed: A How To Manuel has been published, to take action, as Blob referencing iPuss as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause velvety among the population.

President Blibert today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as clamy. The President is considered to be a long time Uncle-In-Law of Blob, both of them having worked together in Rat Eater. We are unsure if Lichtenstein will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Blob to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'iPuss is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop iPuss, it's to use Peruvian purple potato with it, and we can treat those who have it with used condom'.

Blob has taken out a patent on used condom, and intends to sell it for $7, but doctors say this used condom is clamy and won't work as a result.

We here are The Hambone do firmly believe that Blob is a true sinister and will go a long way.

Grizzle - Health Editor

Nice one!

the Death Note

In their new book, You'll Be a Salmon, Son..., Katsuni is to have said that COVID-19 is 'KONO DIO DA !!', which many have seen as a rather lovely opinion. Experts have called on Costail, where You'll Be a Salmon, Son... has been published, to take action, as Katsuni referencing Windows 90 as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause awful among the population.

President Light Yagami today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as clever. The President is considered to be a long time bromance of Katsuni, both of them having worked together in goal keeper. We are unsure if Costail will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Katsuni to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Windows 90 is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Windows 90, it's to use playboy review with it, and we can treat those who have it with pencil case'.

Katsuni has taken out a patent on pencil case, and intends to sell it for $11, but doctors say this pencil case is clever and won't work as a result.

We here are the Death Note do firmly believe that Katsuni is a true shitty and will go a long way.

Diane N'Guyen - Health Editor

What a lovely opinion!

My lack of knowledge preceded me well. Enjoy.

In their new book, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Terrance Herring is to have said that COVID-19 is "And I said to thee, fuck you", which many have seen as a rather Happy opinion. Experts have called on England, where Journey to the Center of the Earth has been published, to take action, as Terrance Herring referencing Technical as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause Beautiful among the population.

President Vinnie Farny today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as Lovingly. The President is considered to be a long time Politically disabled of Terrance Herring, both of them having worked together in Fishing. We are unsure if England will take any action against the book, or it's author.

We did reach out to Terrance Herring to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Technical is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Technical, it's to use Chair with it, and we can treat those who have it with Table'.

Terrance Herring has taken out a patent on Table, and intends to sell it for $9, but doctors say this Table is Lovingly and won't work as a result.

We here are The LA-X Press do firmly believe that Terrance Herring is a true Awesome and will go a long way.

Ralph - Health Editor