Reviews for "C-19 Conspiracy Story"

This is what I come here for, not that squirrel nonsense.

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

The worst part is, it's reruns!

Hi He Ho Here I Come!

Bipity Bopity

The Daily Bugle

In their new book, Fortnite: How To Get a Victory Royale!, John Mcafee is to have said that COVID-19 is 'I have never sucked enough dick than the Twitch Mods for getting their name said on Pokimane's stream.', which many have seen as a rather Mining opinion. Experts have called on South Sudan, where Fortnite: How To Get a Victory Royale! has been published, to take action, as John Mcafee referencing iPhone 12 as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause Gaming among the population.

President Alex Jones today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as Shooting. The President is considered to be a long time Fucking on the couch of John Mcafee, both of them having worked together in Professional Twitch Streamer. We are unsure if South Sudan will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to John Mcafee to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'iPhone 12 is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop iPhone 12, it's to use Minecraft Fan-fiction with it, and we can treat those who have it with Fortnite Fan-fiction'.

John Mcafee has taken out a patent on Fortnite Fan-fiction, and intends to sell it for $1, but doctors say this Fortnite Fan-fiction is Shooting and won't work as a result.

We here are The Daily Bugle do firmly believe that John Mcafee is a true Fortniting and will go a long way.

John Norton - Health Editor

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

Alex Jones as president is scary!

I like mad libs.. so this was kinda fun.. however.. the 2nd and 4th adjectives you ask for are not adjectives. Trying not to spoiler here

(adjective #2) may cause ____

This could be a verb or possibly a noun , you wouldn't say may cause glossy or greasy. But you could say 'may cause herpes' (noun) or 'may cause jumping' (verb).

(adjective #4) is a true _____

Although we are describing a noun here the way the sentence is structured another noun would best fit in this position. Again, you wouldn't say 'is a true hard' or is a true 'innocuous' but you could say 'is a true panty waste' or 'is a true unilamellar vesicle'.

There are some other little tweaks that could be made to make the final product read more smoothly, but there is always potential for the text not to flow well in a mad lib.

Aside from that was good enough for a playthrough.

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

Yeah, I have some problems with making my words work, probably down to dyslexia, so it'd probably help to have someone around to check to make sure it flows decently!

Funny and simple, I won the game's three achievements - Be the Story, Pulped and Ad Friendly - and I liked the concept of it, but I think you could add more things to those games. when I tried to leave everything blank and press `` Off to the Press┬┤┬┤ the game accepted, This game deserves more work, good luck in the next games.

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

Yeah, I know, I forgot about checking for inputs.