Reviews for "C-19 Conspiracy Story"

In their new book, Below the golden arches, George is to have said that COVID-19 is 'To shine like the son, first you must burn like it', which many have seen as a rather rude opinion. Experts have called on Chile, where Below the golden arches has been published, to take action, as George referencing Microchip as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause big among the population.

President David today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as soft. The President is considered to be a long time simp of George, both of them having worked together in Janitor. We are unsure if Chile will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to George to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Microchip is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Microchip, it's to use Gun with it, and we can treat those who have it with Stick'.

George has taken out a patent on Stick, and intends to sell it for $64, but doctors say this Stick is soft and won't work as a result.

We here are BeeNews do firmly believe that George is a true silly and will go a long way.

Pato - Health Editor

My first run:

In their new book, Greed: A How To Manuel, Blob is to have said that COVID-19 is 'Happiness is a crimson field, littered with the corpses of your enemies.', which many have seen as a rather swarthy opinion. Experts have called on Lichtenstein, where Greed: A How To Manuel has been published, to take action, as Blob referencing iPuss as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause velvety among the population.

President Blibert today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as clamy. The President is considered to be a long time Uncle-In-Law of Blob, both of them having worked together in Rat Eater. We are unsure if Lichtenstein will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Blob to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'iPuss is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop iPuss, it's to use Peruvian purple potato with it, and we can treat those who have it with used condom'.

Blob has taken out a patent on used condom, and intends to sell it for $7, but doctors say this used condom is clamy and won't work as a result.

We here are The Hambone do firmly believe that Blob is a true sinister and will go a long way.

Grizzle - Health Editor

Nice one!

How do i get the secret medal

Support Newgrounds!!!

Man I havent done a mad lib since I was like 12

That's....MAD!!!!!

when you call the newspaper "the daily bullcrap"
Update: played again, "President Daffy Duck"

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

Pretty much most newspapers tbh AM I RIGHTE?!