Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "C-19 Conspiracy Story"

My lack of knowledge preceded me well. Enjoy.

In their new book, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Terrance Herring is to have said that COVID-19 is "And I said to thee, fuck you", which many have seen as a rather Happy opinion. Experts have called on England, where Journey to the Center of the Earth has been published, to take action, as Terrance Herring referencing Technical as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause Beautiful among the population.

President Vinnie Farny today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as Lovingly. The President is considered to be a long time Politically disabled of Terrance Herring, both of them having worked together in Fishing. We are unsure if England will take any action against the book, or it's author.

We did reach out to Terrance Herring to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Technical is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Technical, it's to use Chair with it, and we can treat those who have it with Table'.

Terrance Herring has taken out a patent on Table, and intends to sell it for $9, but doctors say this Table is Lovingly and won't work as a result.

We here are The LA-X Press do firmly believe that Terrance Herring is a true Awesome and will go a long way.

Ralph - Health Editor

It's an alright mad-lib generator that could create some fancy stories, but it seems to be a bit confusing in its construction: for example, when it asks for a 'last adjective', its actually expecting you to enter a noun in the story. Also it might help to sanitize all of the entered words to lowercase to remove weird capitalization that can disrupt sentences, or perhaps give more advice to the user on whether the words you enter should be capitalized or not.

In their new book, soft pp, soft pp is to have said that COVID-19 is 'soft pp', which many have seen as a rather soft pp opinion. Experts have called on soft pp, where soft pp has been published, to take action, as soft pp referencing soft pp as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause soft pp among the population.

President soft pp today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as soft pp. The President is considered to be a long time soft pp of soft pp, both of them having worked together in soft pp. We are unsure if soft pp will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to soft pp to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'soft pp is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop soft pp, it's to use soft pp with it, and we can treat those who have it with soft pp'.

soft pp has taken out a patent on soft pp, and intends to sell it for $soft pp, but doctors say this soft pp is soft pp and won't work as a result.

We here are soft pp do firmly believe that soft pp is a true soft pp and will go a long way.

soft pp - Health Editor

In their new book, ugly, ugly is to have said that COVID-19 is 'ugly', which many have seen as a rather ugly opinion. Experts have called on ugly, where ugly has been published, to take action, as ugly referencing ugly as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause ugly among the population.

President ugly today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as ugly. The President is considered to be a long time ugly of ugly, both of them having worked together in ugly. We are unsure if ugly will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to ugly to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'ugly is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop ugly, it's to use ugly with it, and we can treat those who have it with ugly'.

ugly has taken out a patent on ugly, and intends to sell it for $ugly, but doctors say this ugly is ugly and won't work as a result.

We here are ugly do firmly believe that ugly is a true ugly and will go a long way.

ugly - Health Editor

oh my god its amazing its hilarious seeing what i write on the news