Reviews for "C-19 Conspiracy Story"

'President Zombie Pete today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as sticky.'

This worked perfectly.

Dead Children
In their new book, Children, Noah is to have said that COVID-19 is 'Grab her by the Kitty Cat', which many have seen as a rather Senile opinion. Experts have called on Florida, where Children has been published, to take action, as Noah referencing Mark Zuckerberg as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause Crusty among the population.

President Penis today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as Sexy. The President is considered to be a long time Grandmother's Uncle's Dog's Girlfriend of Noah, both of them having worked together in Bus. We are unsure if Florida will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Noah to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Mark Zuckerberg is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Mark Zuckerberg, it's to use Woman with it, and we can treat those who have it with Another woman'.

Noah has taken out a patent on Another woman, and intends to sell it for $7, but doctors say this Another woman is Sexy and won't work as a result.

We here are Dead Children do firmly believe that Noah is a true Lewd and will go a long way.

Jack Goff - Health Editor

I LOVE THIS HA

All right, I tried. Should probably go a bit more wild next time.

In their new book, The Holy Bible, Edward Elric is to have said that COVID-19 is '"THIS IS THE GREATEST PLAAAAAANNNNNN!"', which many have seen as a rather short opinion. Experts have called on Brittania, where The Holy Bible has been published, to take action, as Edward Elric referencing teleporter as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause bloodied among the population.

President Henry Stickmin today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as miniscule. The President is considered to be a long time questionable of Edward Elric, both of them having worked together in Priest of the Tomato God. We are unsure if Brittania will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Edward Elric to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'teleporter is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop teleporter, it's to use Death Note with it, and we can treat those who have it with starship'.

Edward Elric has taken out a patent on starship, and intends to sell it for $666, but doctors say this starship is miniscule and won't work as a result.

We here are Da News do firmly believe that Edward Elric is a true stinky and will go a long way.

Kira - Health Editor

In their new book, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is unbreakable, Kira Yoshikage is to have said that COVID-19 is '"I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night."', which many have seen as a rather 33 years old opinion. Experts have called on Japan, where JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is unbreakable has been published, to take action, as Kira Yoshikage referencing Stand arrow as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause lives in the upper east section of Morioh, where the villas are among the population.

President Hayato today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as Bachelor who wants to live a quiet life. The President is considered to be a long time husband of Kira Yoshikage, both of them having worked together in regional managing department worker. We are unsure if Japan will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Kira Yoshikage to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Stand arrow is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Stand arrow, it's to use Sheer Heart Attack with it, and we can treat those who have it with Stray Cat'.

Kira Yoshikage has taken out a patent on Stray Cat, and intends to sell it for $1999, but doctors say this Stray Cat is Bachelor who wants to live a quiet life and won't work as a result.

We here are Morning Morioh Cho do firmly believe that Kira Yoshikage is a true doesn't smoke but occasionally drinks and will go a long way.

Very fun thanks