Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "C-19 Conspiracy Story"

Meh its ok

This is amazing, also, in other unoriginal news:

In their new book, Big Chungus, Big Chungus is to have said that COVID-19 is 'Big Chungus', which many have seen as a rather Big Chungus opinion. Experts have called on Big Chungus, where Big Chungus has been published, to take action, as Big Chungus referencing Big Chungus as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause Big Chungus among the population.

Honestly, this made me laugh my fucking ass off 10/10

In their new book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Kanye West is to have said that COVID-19 is '"Fuck her right in the pussy"', which many have seen as a rather wet opinion. Experts have called on New Zealand, where Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone has been published, to take action, as Kanye West referencing Airpods as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause fat among the population.

President Nicki Minaj today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as stinky. The President is considered to be a long time Uncle of Kanye West, both of them having worked together in Prostitution. We are unsure if New Zealand will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Kanye West to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'Airpods is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop Airpods, it's to use dildo with it, and we can treat those who have it with anal beads'.

Kanye West has taken out a patent on anal beads, and intends to sell it for $69, but doctors say this anal beads is stinky and won't work as a result.

We here are The Onion do firmly believe that Kanye West is a true tasty and will go a long way.

Chad - Health Editor

i got to make a joke out of it its perfect i even got all medals

In their new book, 1984, patrick is to have said that COVID-19 is '"Do not trust your mainstream media."', which many have seen as a rather liars opinion. Experts have called on united states, where 1984 has been published, to take action, as patrick referencing CERN Hadron Collider as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause hateful among the population.

President sara today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as government lies. The President is considered to be a long time Govt. Psyop of patrick, both of them having worked together in freemasonry. We are unsure if united states will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to patrick to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'CERN Hadron Collider is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop CERN Hadron Collider , it's to use Holy Spirit with it, and we can treat those who have it with Satan'.

patrick has taken out a patent on Satan, and intends to sell it for $666, but doctors say this Satan is government lies and won't work as a result.

We here are new york times do firmly believe that patrick is a true satanic and will go a long way.

sara - Health Editor