Reviews for "(+18) Legend of the Spirit Orbs v1.3"

I love puzzleeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Been waiting for this. Awesome job man.

Awesome game, one of my favorites on this website! My personal favorite scene is the last one you unlock with Midna. Is there any way to fully restart the game though? Like with no rupees and no scenes unlocked? Either I'm a complete idiot or this is something that needs to be added.

ah fuck, now im emotionally invested

This is such an amazing little game! Honestly, I just clicked on it to see a quick little Zelda goodness, and stayed for the stellar writing. This is some great writing! And the gameplay is also really addictive, I'd play a full puzzle game with this concept, granted, if it was expanded upon to a full-priced game. I honestly started ignoring somewhat the explicit scenes, and just wanted to see the next piece of writing.

So, on that note, It was a bit jarring that Midna didn't have a post-sex scene, unlike Zelda and Paya, and it kind of took me out of it briefly. And while the art is good, the animations are not as stellar or creative as the rest of the game, which contributed to me skipping them mostly. Overall:

Art: (Overall, and stills) 5/5, (in sex scenes) 3/5
Animation: 3/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Writing: 7/5

I can't wait for your next update! Cheers!