Reviews for "(+18) Legend of the Spirit Orbs v1.3"

Very fun game by itself, and the other "content" is really good as well. I personally always enjoyed this type of game and the orb differences that differentiate extremely similar orbs was a welcome addition, as well. I did, however, find a few bugs.

Firstly, I had the game crash on me a few times. I have a problem with my mouse, which causes it to click twice extremely fast, and which I think is the source of the crashes. I couldn't replicate it manually, no matter how fast I clicked, so it's probably not something someone would normally find, but just a heads up, I suppose.

Secondly, I had an orb on the board permanently with a red tint on it, like when you miss an orb. I had missed one, and reset my game, and afterwards, said orb kept being red. Even through boards, an orb was red. It wasn't the same icon, or in the same area, which leads me to believe it was the id or whatever method you use to save orb data. Again, nothing too bad, it's just a red tint, it doesn't hide the icon or anything, and it was fixed by refreshing the page, so just another heads up.

But all in all, a great game, shame I am not able to support you on patreon, but I'm looking forward to the next update!

sidon is mipha's brother. i didn't know if you knew that since one of the scenes kinda implied they were banging but they're brother and sister. just throwing that out there.

And for more pleasure you can play this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU while you play with mipha

When you have to be a puzzle god to nut.

Quite refreshing with the nice effects! Though there was a level I found very frustrating and it's Midna's second to last battle. There's a lot of symbols and colors to process which can quickly make it confusing. Played that level so much that I maxed the timer and bomb, and was only just lucky enough to get a configuration where I could chain the bombs.