Reviews for "(+18) Legend of the Spirit Orbs v1.3"

Can increase the difficulty by asking player to unlock some combo hits at certain level.

And for more pleasure you can play this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU while you play with mipha

Great job. My only issue is you have Paya, who has a birthmark of a papaya, and we never get to see it.

cum

Not bad, a pretty fun way to spend around an hour I guess. Kind of wish the patreon content that was locked was just the scenes and not the game part, I started with Mipha and beat that in like 30 minutes or something and decided to go back and tackle the others but found that the rest was a little too with the upgrades I got from Mipha, the 5 combo bomb thing felt fair in Mipha's, it was hard to keep that combo going with her spinning gimmick but kind of just demolished the rest of the game so I kind of wish I was able to continue with that sort of difficulty with the stuff I had at the time.

Oh, good art too.