Reviews for "(+18) Legend of the Spirit Orbs v1.3"

I much prefer the still scenes over the animated scenes honestly, the game element of it is good.

This game is getting better every time. I would even download a non hentai version on my iPad. Your drawing skills also improved. I would also love to see more animations instead of still images but with the same quality as the still images. And the position of the "Skip"-button is unintuitive. Should be at the same position as the "proceed"-button.

great game, some scenes could be better, but ovarall it's really good

Clicked wrong symbol, so proceeded to spam click wrong symbol to quick restart and get Uncaught abort (279) Error and game(unity) crashes :p

I do love this game, very fun to just to pop the bubbles, been enjoying the rewards too! I can now see all the rewards with no issue, love what you have added to the game. There is one thing that concerns me is that when were I will accidentally double click on a orb. I first get the success pop but when the game reads the second click and tries to make the orb flash red, as in I hit the wrong orb, it crashes. Idk if its the game or my rather lack luster pc but still had fun just had to restart to build points again (which is plenty worth it). Keep all the good work up!