Reviews for "(+18) Legend of the Spirit Orbs v1.3"

I'd rate higher if it weren't for the fact that I encountered the glitch that crashed and reset the game after clicking wrong orbs too fast. I'm excited for the future of this game, though. It's pretty fun, and the animations are pretty nice as well. I would like to suggest that the next versions of the game include some kind of cheats, because I and I'm sure many others would agree that it would suck to have to go through the game all over again each time a new version comes out just to see the old animations again. (Or, if our game crashes again.)

Game crashed and reset my progress when I clicked the wrong orbs too quickly

Change the compass button from c to right click, a game like this should be able to be played one handed. For obvious reasons.

Awesome game, one of my favorites on this website! My personal favorite scene is the last one you unlock with Midna. Is there any way to fully restart the game though? Like with no rupees and no scenes unlocked? Either I'm a complete idiot or this is something that needs to be added.

Mipha content god bless