Reviews for "Cat-O-Blues Grand Day Out"

...

me being a cat person and all i would have enjoyed this game if it was shit. it wasnt too complicared or original but the sotry was good enough and i did enjoy ymself. and i think thats all that counts in the end. meow.

-drew

Alright

This was an okay game.

The last 3 comments including this one are 2004, 2009, 2014. 2 comments per decade. By the end of the human race or newgrounds whichever happens first, there may not be another completed page of comments. Or reviews as it calls them. Which means likely my comment will be on the top page of reviews here forever.

The nigh unpassable spike on level 4 is bad, but landing on the moving platforms is no picnic either, you're too prone to falling straight through them even if you land squarely on them. Level 2, the static platforms, you don't even need to have your center of gravity over solid ground, you can be hanging off the platforms. Well, it's a simple game. And arguably the issues could be called bugs. But other than that, it works. Pity I can't see the end of it. The repetition of the meow sound really is grating though.

way out!

BAck to the fuzz!

yepp

Thanks for voting, tnavelerri!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 2.70 votes.
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.00!

I thought it was a pretty good effort, better than my attempts at making a game.
and its nice and cheesy too, reminds me of the old amiga 500's. Good job.