Reviews for "In the Time of Pandemia"

Even doing nothing can still give you a better score in this game! Nice music, graphics and it's graph, wish everyone can do this nicely.

kikill responds:

Thank you very much for your review, pixelgoldearl! Yes, that's how the game demonstrates the importance of masking, eye protection, handwashing, and social distancing. Cheers to you for doing quite well on the scoreboards!

Good game, helped reinforce my hate for people that don't want to isolate or take protective measures 5/5 :^)

kikill responds:

It's been hard living in the same community with those. I tried explaining in a gentle and quiet manner the need for masking for example. Some do listen. But others are so convinced that they're right.

Oof just like real life, right down to the anti-maskers.

kikill responds:

Thank you for the rating and review, supertoria12.

wow kikill el proyecto que hay detras del juego es asombroso por eso te doy 5 estrellas como quisiera poder ayuderte pero no soy un adulto y no puedo apoyar monatariamante pero voy a intenter exparsir la voz sobre este juego grandioso grasias ┬┤por leer.

kikill responds:

Thank you! This review already helped.Sharing it will too. Best regards.

stay safe