Reviews for "In the Time of Pandemia"

Fun game, shows how annoying the "freedom" people are lol

kikill responds:

Thank you for appreciating the game, dayviduh! You got that last part right too! :)

It's fine. Not the best but definitely worth a try. Wear your mask and stay safe everyone!

kikill responds:

Thanks for the candid feedback, charguitar.

I liked how topical the game was. I just didn't think it was that good. It was mostly just the same thing on the same screen. I couldn't get into it that much. I'm glad I could get past some zones. I didn't know how some people died.

There was just a tombstone that appeared out of nowhere. I'm not interested enough to care. We do need games like this. I hope there's a coronavirus jam. It seems inevitable at this point.

kikill responds:

Happy to see you play our game again, Ericho, after our five-year hiatus from NG!

Yes, I inserted four middle levels in response to players' feedback on how steep the initial difficulty curve was. That's smoothed out now but you have articulated a side effect which did worry me earlier. Will weigh in your comment in the next update.

Indeed this game came out of a corona virus jam -- it's called Jamdemic 2020.

Let's talk in PM.

I like this game, its really fun!

kikill responds:

Glad you like it, aldencake, thank you!

great tho I had a bug with discharging patients

kikill responds:

We appreciate the comment and rating, BeatriceRobidoux. Please describe to us the details of the issue. Sent you a PM.