Reviews for "In the Time of Pandemia"

I thought high score were better, whoops

kikill responds:

Thanks for the rating and feedback heathinv! Will update the medal descriptions to say, "lower is better."

Why do I get a million point for every deceased?!

Hello planktonfun,

In this game, lower is better. To save lives translates to minimizing your score.

Even doing nothing can still give you a better score in this game! Nice music, graphics and it's graph, wish everyone can do this nicely.

kikill responds:

Thank you very much for your review, pixelgoldearl! Yes, that's how the game demonstrates the importance of masking, eye protection, handwashing, and social distancing. Cheers to you for doing quite well on the scoreboards!

Awesome game!

Thanks bro!

Zone 4 is impossible. You can only have 5 people sick, but you start with 5 sick, and they will not isolate at all... Out of 5 people who have the illness, 4 say they will not isolate. That's 80%, not 40. The chances of having 4/5 when the chance is 40% of not isolating is actually pretty low, yet that seems to happen a LOT. I don't think that this game is doable in any reasonable respect. The percentages are definitely not in line with what's going on in the game.

Hello panthchesh,

In each game in Zone 4, the chance someone complies with isolation is 40% as shown on the level's intro. Sometimes you will have more compliant people, sometimes less. Either way, there are strategies around someone not complying. It would be more rewarding if you discover that for yourself. :) As you can see on the scoreboard, several people have figured that out. Or one can simply get lucky and be dealt with many compliant people at the start.

I'll be waiting for your par score on the scoreboard. Good luck!