Reviews for "g o o d t h i n g"

wtf no airhorn

midimachine responds:

it plays in unison with the yea boi!

also: これは良いこと!

o.0 Ok wow. I'm glad I was't competing against you in '11.

The vibe is super fun and energetic; intricate texture and glitch work and a super bright mix all work together really well.

I would suggest bringing down the B section in texture or volume to create more of a contrast from 1:30 to 1:45; just needed a little breather from the relentless happiness.

you DID compete against me in 2011! you beat me by .02 in the grand final D:

also: これは良いこと!

ok...sonic is p. good anime but is it better than cory in the house??

これは素晴らしいことです!

これは良いこと!

I love your stuff it's very good material. I think I would like to see more of your Popushi stuff though. I loved your PRINCUSS soundtrack it had so much variety and liveliness to it that it made my day whenever I heard it over and over again. I had no complaints about any of your work. Till this day that song still gets me on a better mood and it does somehow cure my depression slightly and it really does give me a sense of motivation as well. But this pice is nice too. Reminds me of some of the future bass stuff you find on youtube on channels that specify this kind of work. I think you should submit some of your work to Kito Music or other relatable channels. You have real talent. Loving the vibe at 1:17. It's very nice and light but somehow lifts you off your feet too. And that uprising on the second part of that verse to the main drop is just amazing. I had chills. Your Soundcloud work is impressive too. Keep it up MidiMachine! <3