Reviews for "TD-Lucky Dog"

So sad, never easy to say to good bye.

DUDE

This really does capture an animal family member being put down. It's never easy, I imagine, but I've only been there for one. My cat of 13 years, who got sick over the weekend and was minutes away from probably choking on his own vomit (his lungs were failing after putting up with whatever failed enough to make him vomit constantly) when the needle went in.

I remember bringing his favorite blanket, spending a few final minutes loving him and trying to give him some comfort before the big scary vet came back, and then choking back my emotions as he whined out his final breath when the substance was injected into him. I cried over his body and then we went home. I don't know how long I laid on the couch hugging that blanket he left the world on. Some of his fur was still stuck to it. I keep reminders of him in the form of little nick-knacks of black cats. I'll always love him and maybe I'll get another cat some day when I'm in a place that lets me, but for a while it felt like doing so would just hurt.

It's not fair. It's not easy. It's painful and you still long to see them again some days. (I still smile sadly at the thumbnail of the picture of my cat right next to all my important files on my computer). But you know you gave them the best life you could. And that's what I love about this episode; it captures everything perfectly.

I'm sure youve gotten alot of these but I am sincerely sorry for the lose of your family pets. I have 4 cats, all since their literal births, and they are all over 10 years old now, I dread as the years close more and more....

-tight hug-

Thank you for this, Im sure it'll help somebody...

Man. That was heart-wrenching. I have a cat. Love that little bastard to bits. I can't (and generally try not to) imagine what my world would be like without him.

This will sound odd and goes under r/nobodyfuckingasked, but, you should still get a dog if you haven't yet. Some people are just wired a certain way. They will live and move on to the great big kennel in the sky all the same whether you've appreciated mutual companionship with them or not. Building some wonderful memories with a doggo may be difficult thing to leverage against yourself once they run out of time- but I bet it probably brings out the best in you.

Just a thought.

Keep at it. Can't wait to see more of your works :)
-CO