Reviews for "Pullfrog"

Fun but ... I seem to have collected all five eyes and "won" but just get a mysterious announcement mid-game about (well I won't say it in case it's a spoiler, I know it was supposed to be a mystery), but then the game continues like usual, I lose, and the frog expresses mystery it's lost again and how is it supposed to get five eyes when it only has two? I think it would be better to have a proper ending scene, congratulate you for winning, and just stop the game, though I understand some people may prefer to keep playing!

It can't get any cuter! I'm totally in love with the little frog. Also the whole concept is really creative and fun. Fantastic graphics as well. The only thing missing are highscores, imo. Other than than that: Five stars! (I would even give six) :)

afk-mario responds:

We are working on implementing high scores in to the game :) will post an update in the following days, thanks for playing!

this is the silliest game ever!

i love this game its really fun

Great game with a classic idea taken to the next level!