Reviews for "Zelda.Rage.Trailor"

decent

Makes me want to see more. Was waiting for something to happened, but I know, it's just a trailer. Good drawings btw.

sweet

you're on to something good man, stick with it and it will be some amazing shit. Fuck what the no talent fags around here say.

SolidSacketh responds:

This man, I forsee, will become a legend. He is of the warrior brethren.

Spell better

and make the audio loop better when Link is in front of that castle with the red sunset.

SolidSacketh responds:

This is just a half assed demo of what it will really be. But you are sure as hell right.

Not the best, but still interesting

I think the full version will come out pretty good.

SolidSacketh responds:

Yeah, I'm not in this for a high score. I just wanted to like, bust my artistic nut and see what people say about it. So far, I AM HATED!!!! Just kidding, well, an elite few want to see it finished, so right on dude.

Blech!

Thanks for proving that Shigeru Miyamoto is the only person who can make Legend of Zelda games. I'm sorry, but I would much rather play Link as a kid than as a 25 year old man running around in green tights questioning his sexuality. How many guys do you know run around in tights and stockings that are straight?

SolidSacketh responds:

HAHAHA...Aw whoa. Link lives in the world of like, Lord of the Rings type shit. And he wasn't wearing tights. Thanks for making me laugh though man.