Reviews for "Zelda.Rage.Trailor"

Your mom!!! You know who i'm talking to!

Moooooo!

SolidSacketh responds:

Go get your ass kicked by that double dragon dude.

k

I think it looks pretty bad-ass, well, except for the horrible music. I really didn't like the music and how it would go. It would cut off, and then start over. I'm thinking you could make this sort of long by chronicaling his quests through each area? I wouldn't want it to just end at Gannon's Castle! Good Luck to ya, I'll be looking for it.

SolidSacketh responds:

Yeah, i think I'm gonna do that chronicle of areas, maybe like, making a trilogy of Link movies to get to the end. It's hard to find good wavs out there, give me a damn break!

Pretty nice graphics...

...but terrible animated... Crappy effects, lets say, none? Nice try, 1/5 (I'm pretty sure your movie will own so don't pay too much attention to my review)

SolidSacketh responds:

Eh, who needs effects. Maybe I'll throw a few in. I saw some of your claymation, cool stuff. My finished movie will be better.

Hurry and make it NOW!!!

It had some flaws, like that one sound loop, but you definitly have the art skill, just work on the other stuff like master movment and techniques and sound, it will be AWSOME!! You defintly have the idea too...The last time I played Link as an adult was in OoT, and it was only for like half of the game! In Majora's Mask and the Wind Waker your a kid...GREAT IDEA! Link as an adult bad ass warrior...ALL MY 5's! Use sound effects and music from ALL the Zelda games for a truley great and nostalgic experience!

SolidSacketh responds:

You're a good man! I will finish it, and don't worry, you haven't yet seen Link's true battle potential...I need some time to find better wav files, most web pages suck.

good

Can't wait to see it. E-mail me a approx. date of when you expect to be finished

SolidSacketh responds:

I don't know your e-mail...Umm, well, It will probably be done in 3-4 installments. The first one should be out by 2-3 weeks from now because I have free time before school starts back up. So, like, by the end of the month for sure.