Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mind Conquest 0.06"

The enemy camp seems to be getting too much troops back after I rest each time, apart from that the food spent seems to be too much for how little I can get, because of this you get stuck in a loop from where you cant get out of.

HypnoChanger responds:

I am making some tweaks in a minute which will reduce how much enemy populations recover each day, and increasing how many losses enemies take. Hopefully that will get it to a better feel.

Not bad, but needs polish. Takes too long to conquer kingdoms, especially when your only means of getting food is raiding the capital, which occurs if you take over Starland last. Basically turns the game unwinable. Also, the "tributes" seemingly do nothing, and the icon for iron and food need to be switched anyways. Also, not a fan of how the main character gets killed off. Do they come back in this version of the game? Who knows, I can't get past Starland because the game is soft locked.
tl;dr Good ideas, below par execution. With some work, though, could turn into a damn good game.

HypnoChanger responds:

The main character is able to be healed in this version, and it's based entirely on the health meter, and not on progress in conquest.

I am about to upload some tweaks to the balance of the conquest portion of the game to make it less tedious.

can't clam new girls it keeps crashing

Good fun. The ablity to max your attackers would be nice. Or alternatively the ability to add 5, 10, 25, 50, or 100 attackers. Gets to be quite the chore when you're using 50+ attackers.

The window size is reversed from what it should be, too tall not wide enough.

HypnoChanger responds:

Yeah, I just fixed it a second ago. Sorry about that.