Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mind Conquest 0.06"

I think Im done with this version, but who even are Sophia and Sandra from the changelog?

do i have to make it to the second hero to unlock my body? or is that not implemented yet? great game though

How do I interact with the bubbles on the slave part, I tried clicking, draging and every key on my keyboard and nothing happens?

this has a lot of promise, but i can't clear starland for the life of me. i am stuck at a point where i either attempt a raid and conquer that is reliant on the raid doing enough damage (it keeps failing, though it should be a coin toss, but i suspect an anti-save exploit measure is in play here). starland has an issue of a complete lack of food sources, so because i took out magi co first, i am either losing my army to sarvation or im losing it to a set of failed raids because the capital is just replenishing too fast. and i can't seem to get the risk to shift off of 100 when i attack, even outnumbering the defender roughly 3-1, after having chipped their villages down to 5/10 defenders total, and the main city only having about 30 defenders in total.
Edit : there is a bug with starlands capital : the conquer option always shows a 100% risk, which, if i understood the tutorial properly, means it will never succeed, but the attack worked with a roughly 4-1 advantage.

Bar feeling that in future, you'd need to figure out how to 'port' the games code/assets etc, to either Unity or HTML5 aside. I wonder if in future, we'd be able to 'choose' if we'd want our own body, or possibly 'keep' Terri's body forever, upon reaching max health?

That said. Did some glance unlocking, 'cheat' wise. And once you've conquered all the territories. There's not much else 'to' unlock, or gain? That said, Sophia bedroom scenes weren't stumbled upon, as with the inability to have interactions with our 'original' body if it's recovered.