Reviews for "Mind Conquest Jul 05, 2020"

It was good, but do you plan on remaking it?

HypnoChanger responds:

I have one of my artists currently working on redoing the entire UI to be easier to understand and easier to work with. Once that is finished, I will be able to finish making the next couple kingdoms and release the next version.

Please put a download of this game on itch.io site. The Newgrounds Player no longer works for this game as well. The game has potential and I like playing it despite the flaws that need fixing,but it sucks that there's no way to play it right now.

HypnoChanger responds:

There already should be a downloadable version of this game on itch.io and gamejolt.

First of all, I love the concept. It is very much up my alley. While there are a fair few things that need worked on (mainly UI things and some bugs listed already in the comments), it is interesting enough to keep me playing through it. That being said, the description says that there are 4 possible endings for the protagonist. I have achieved the body healing, and the failing one where Terri tricks you, but I have not found the others despite testing around. I was wondering if you could help me on the right path to finding those.

Once again, this is a good base to work off of! Kinda makes me want to do some game dev again lmao

i can't get pass starland

Not bad had some fun the managing of resources in cities you own with dancer and morale is a little tricky early on but gets easier with each city you capture however wood keeps disappearing before i can use it to upgrade any thing so i gave up on trying to get it and just went for a bigger army instead