Reviews for "Metaljonus-Skychasezone"

Damn man

Man, what can I say? I mean.."WOW". How's that. haha. I see we both submitted two today. Hopefully this will give a couple days grace before the 0 voting fucks come along.

Excellent tune man. Thanks for the freebie!!
I'd hate to do this, but I'm curious on your thoughts on my 2 newest ones. If you could pop by, be greatly appreciated.

So...with the self whoring out of the way haha....only one thing left...

Thanks for your vote, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You voted 5 for Metaljonus-Skychasezone, keeping its score at 5.00.

yeah,.

this shit is the bomb!!!!!

8O Incredible!

Just for the record, I signed in just to review this.
There is no rating for this song!!
This is the most amazing thing i've ever heard on Newgrounds!!
Hats off to you Metaljonus!
I can't find a single thing wrong with this, masterfully put together.
Everything goes together absolutely perfect!
The fretwork is just amazing, the drums couldn't have gone together with it better.

Face Ripping, AND Relaxing!

This sounds a bit different than your other Sonic cuts. It sounds like you modeled the bass a little more and brought up the effect. Still could use a little more in my opinion, but this is an awesome track! If it is a different sound model, might I suggest using it on the rest of your Sonic cuts? Keep up the great work!

This is my favorite song from sonic 2 and you...

did it proud, though it's kinda different that what i was expecting when i searched for it. I've heard your other sonic submissions and this fits in nicely. I've been a bit of a fan of yours for the last year or so.

the only thing i seem to never find on newgrounds is music that actually "kicks" in the bass department. I'm not sure if it's a website compression thing, the program people use to make the music, or my not-so-amazing computer speakers. I'll test this and a few other songs in my car later.

Back to your song, it's nice to hear your take on it. you've got my vote and download :)